Hammer & Pounding toys – These are probably one of the super cool toys for kids at 2 year of age.
Hammer and Pounding toys are of many different types, but are based on simple principle – when applied force different parts move.
Now with different parts in various bright colors, it attracts the child.
He tries to start understanding about different color and with various moving parts, help in child’s hand-eye coordination.
Hammer & Pounding toys – examples
Let’s look at few available toys to understand better.
Lucy & Leo Educational Wooden Hammer and Peg Toy for Kids (Available on sites like Amazon and Flipkart)
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Pounding Bench Toy (Multicolor) (Available on sites like Amazon and Flipkart)
Both of the above toys are classic pounding toy.
Kids start playing by banging the colorful wooden pegs into the frame. Once all pegs are gone down, just flip over and start again. Both the toys come in bright colors.
Both of above are good brands, wooden toys. But there are other brands also which are available.
There are plastic pounding toys as well, but wooden is preferable. Make sure that the edges are smooth.
Hape-Wooden Pound and Tap Bench (Available on sites like Amazon and Flipkart)
Hape wooden pound and tap bench is a cute toy for 1+ year kids. Put the ball on the top of the frame and hammer it.
The balls drop down on ton the xylophone and it make some melodious sound. Hence this toy helps kids in learning about the different sounds.
So it a fun toy in exploring rythm and melodies.
You can also remove the xylophone part and it can be used as a solo musical instrument.
It is a great toy for kids.
Some other examples of Hammer and Pounding Toys
Hammer & Pounding toys – help develop fine motor skillls
All these toys helps in
- Promoting hand eye coordination – these toys definitely help the child in hand and eye coordination.
- Colors and shape recognition – parts being in different and bright color and shapes and sizes, it also helps in color recognition, shape recognition etc
- Motor skills – Helps develop fine motor skills in child. very important from early age development perspective
- Imagination – and also helps towards promoting the imagination !
You may also like : Lattu – The Indian traditional spinning top toy
- Tricycle for kids – Best tricycle for 2 year old India – 2021 ( Review & Price)
- Dinosaur Toys for kids – a must for have animal enthusiastic kids
- Best magnetic toys for 2021
- Hammer & Pounding toys – a fun toy to develop fine motor skills
- Holi Water Guns – 10 best pichkaari to buy this Holi
11,338 total views, 43 views today