Looking for a a cool board game which you can play with your 6 year old. Check this nice game called as “Pictureka” ! A wonderful Card and Board game for 6 year old.
What is Pictureka
Pictureka is a multiplayer card and board game and it’s fun to play this with kids.. So before we see how the game works let us first find out what is there in the pack!
What is there in Pictureka ( Card and Board game for 6 year old )
So what is there in this Card and Board game for 6 year old and above kids –
- You will have 4 to 6 boards with multiple pictures on it. ( This is a card and board game and is ideal for 6 year old and above )
- You will have pack of cards – 3 in nos – three different colors. So let say one pack is of red color, one is of blue and one is green ( color may vary based on the toy brand but essentially 3 pack of cards )
- Each color has a different purpose ( check for the rules to play below)
- You have a dice which have a different color on each of its side.
- You will have another dice which has numbers on it (same as ludo dice).
- You will have a timer ( timer plays most important role in this game )
How Pictureka is played?
So let us see how this wonderful indoor game is played
- Each player throws the dice. The dice used here is the color dice which is there in the packet.
- Based on what color comes on the dice, card is picked. So lets see what to do when each color comes on dice!
- Green Color
- Roll the the numbered dice. Note that number. Now pick the top green card. Check what picture is on the back of the card. You have to find that no. of pictures on the board.
- For example if your ludo dice rolled 3 and your green card has monkey picture, you need to find 3 monkeys in the baord
- You need to start the timer and you need to find the required no. of pictures before the timer is up.
- If you are able to find them, you get to keep the card, if not you just keep it back in the box ie. the card cannot be used anymore in current game.
- Pass the turn to next person!
- Red Color
- If red comes on the color dice. Every one needs to bid how many pictures they will find.
- Whoever bids highest (including one who rolled the dice) gets to find the picture irrespective of who rolled the dice.
- So for example if Manoj rolled the dice, but Shohan bid highest lets say 5 he needs to find the 5 pictures on the board. The picture to find is on the back side of that red card.
- Timer is started again ad if he is able to find those pictures, get to keep the card. Else the card goes into waste box!
- Blue Color
- This is actual color pictureka card 🙂
- As soon as this color comes, it means whatever picture comes on card, everybody will search that picture.
- Whoever gets to find the picture first, keeps the card!
- So as soon as this color comes, start the timer ans show the picture to every one and then everyone starts searching for the picture.
In the end whoever collects the maximum no. of cards is a winner!!
There are few more rules like special symbols on the card which are explained on the card itself and is easy.
It’s a real fun game and also helps improving concentration and memory!
Hasbro Gaming Pictureka! Board Game for Family and Kids Ages 6 and Up, Indoor Classic Game
I feel Pictureka is a must have Card and Board game!
Magnetic Puzzles for kids- Have you tried?
Best Subscription Boxes – Activity boxes at your doorstep!
Travelling with Kids – Try these wooden puzzles!
A fun way to teach your kids Geometry – Try Kitki three sticks maths game
29,976 total views, 201 views today