Kids love stories.. We love telling all good stories to them 🙂
As they grow little bit and start recognizing pictures, these pictures books can become a very important learning tools for them. Kids love art..drawing and making craft .. Just give them a piece a paper and color pencils and it can keep them occupied for hours. Hence they love pictures and get attracted towards them..
Lets see how picture books and pictured story books can help the kid
- Introduction to books and reading. Pictures books probably can be your kids first introduction to reading and there are very good picture books which can help them understand lets say shape, color, animals, fruits etc
- Brain development.During early years a child’s mind is trying to grasp and understand everything around and picture books give them the brain food which baby needs. Help in developing the brain.
- Develop speaking ability. When we tell the child about the picture and repeat them repeatedly, he/she will try to remember it and speak it out. It helps child develop the words around that picture object.
- Introduction to story telling. This can be a wonderful way to introduce your kids to reading stories.
- Increasing curiosity. Generally picture books are nicely printed with attractive colors and hence they attract kids.
- Hand and eye coordination. Since kids also get involved physically, like turning pages etc, it increases the hand to eye coordination of kids
- IT IS A MULTI SENSORY LEARNING
- yes, it involves almost the usage of all senses
- The child looks at the picture
- He/She will hear the words when you speak out
- Touches the books
- Tries to match the patterns to the words
[amazon_link asins=’B01M0QGF0P,B01N5VCRF8,1730157750,818451008X,1409300498,1409303187,8184511590,1730158722,1730157831′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’010c7-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’3c5cedca-ce53-11e7-b6cb-f7e9a960423c’]
We hope above a some compelling reasons for you to get one for you kid.. do write back to us with your comments/suggestions!
1,053 total views, 6 views today